Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Felina Bra Hint of Skin on the Oprah Show. This Bra has a seamless hidden underwire for comfort and smooth look.
The bra is stitch free and label free. Smooth lazor cut edges on this fabulous push up bra.
Check this bra out on www.EntiiseLingerie.com only $36.00
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
False lashes look amazing on. I seriously recomend wearing false lashes to your next event whether your a beautiful bride or just going to a party. False eye lashes will make your look bigger, and more glamorous.
Dianne Brill Lashes come in a set of 3 in this really cute blue package.
-A small set for the outer corners.
-Long Set for the full lash look.
-Medium Set with Swarovski Crystals secured in. (I tried this set and the Swarovski Crystals just make your eyes twinkle. It's not over bearing at all. It will make your eyes sparkle.)
Package also comes with glue. Here is a quick Eye Lash Tutorial if you don't know how to put on False Eye Lashes I thin you should watch this.
Click on Image for a You Tube Eye Lash Tutorial.
Come in to DeVenir Beauty: 348 Millburn Ave. Millburn NJ. 07041 to get your false lashes.
With the New Year just around the corner, people are making there New Year Resolutions. From the popular " Go to the Gym" to "Be a Better Friend" which will probably be broken two weeks into the New Year. Here's a Brave Woman's New Years Reolution List that will be easier to keep.
1. Thou shall have some self-respect: So you are stuck in a relationship, which sucks big time. Have the courage to hold out for the right relationship. If you're being given the run-around, then move on. You deserve better. And if you were eyeing that hunk who walks in the hot pants in your gym, then hit on woman! It’s the New Years…who knows he just might have made a resolution to dump his girl and is looking for a shoulder to cry on!
2. Thou shall try out a new hairstyle: Who says that you are too old to try out something funky? It's all about the right attitude, baby. So if you have got it, flaunt it. A word of advice, check with your hairdresser.
3. Thou shall plan some time with the girls: If you're single, arrange a night to explore all the new sexy merchandise on sale. And if you are nursing a recent break up, have a freedom party, girl! Don’t go the Bridget Jones way…live your life on your terms. And, by the end of the night you'll love your single status.
4. Thou shall travel more: And by this, we don’t mean to your local beach. You have a weekend to get away. So you can’t do it every weekend. Make it a point to head off to a new destination and get into the discovery mode. And if heading out alone does not strike a right cord with you, then go online and the options are galore. You could team up with various avid travelers and hit the road. Check out http://www.travelzoo.com/ for great travel deals.
5. Thou shall donate time to charity - And I don't mean your best friend named Charity; donate time to an actual cause. It’s important to do something meaningful. All of us have the intention, but somehow manage to lose the focus when it comes to choosing between heading off to a nail spa and a charity function. But in the long run, donating time always brings in a feel good factor.http://www.charity-charities.org/charities/NJ.html
6. Thou shall get sexy, naughty and kinky: If you've never tried blindfolding then give your senses a treat this year. It’s very easy for sex to fall to the bottom of your priority list, but make this New Year a kinky year! So, be different…it’s a New Year. Try wearing matching bra and panty set, a bustier too hide the belly and push up your chest. Lingerie is fun. Who said resolutions have to be boring…
7. Thou shall lose the pounds: Clichéd, but a must if you are eyeing that bikini which is a must have in your wardrobe. And you wouldn’t want to be caught dressed in one looking like a pillow dressed for a Halloween party. You don’t have to go size zero, but get the curves and get fit! The bikini season is just around the corner.
8. Thou shall learn to dance: Envied Shakira and Beyonce and have always wanted to dance like them. Then this New Year, pull out you’re dancing shoes and groove to the beats of salsa and hip-hop. Belly dancing and pole dancing is the in thing…and if you want to get a high on creativity, learn to lap dance your way through.
9. Thou shall get into gadgets! Well, I don’t mean the latest mobile phone or the sleek laptop! Get into sex toys…remember Samantha from Sex and the City! If she is your love guru, then get on her path this year. There are so many exciting and stimulating toys on the market, introduce a few into your love-making.
10. Thou shall indulge in fantasies: Who says you can’t live your fantasies…and if you run out of ideas, there’s always help around the corner. Log on to the Internet and lo behold, it’s a treasure trove of fantasies!
Source: Meenakshi Shankar/India Syndicate
Friday, December 26, 2008
- Black Ruffle Undies are a man's most purchased item.
- Chemise's can hide the tummy and still show off your sexy legs.
- A bustier for waist cinching, and push up can give you the sexiest sillhouette.
- Badgley Mischka Lingerie in silk with a crystal in the center will bring attention to your decolettage.
- From Thongs to Boy Shorts. You know what looks best on you but give both a shot.
- Black Sexy Bras set with a garter belt is always a classic also try a colored set. Red Lingerie is always a must have for your collection.
Get Valentine's Day Shopping Ladies!
J.Lo knows how to keep her man happy. She was recently spotted in Bevery Hills picking up a few lacy things.
See even J.Lo has to put on some sexy undies some times. She knows the way to her mans heart.
Lacy Bras, Silk, Chemise's, or Cute Undies, it's the way to go. Get him a gift that will have him worshiping you.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Please stop by and visit our new location 348 Millburn Ave. Millburn, NJ. 07041 to try these sets on.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Another Celebrity deseigner is Janet Jackson. I couldn't believe it either. I recently recieved a news letter from http://www.the-lingerie-post.com/2008/08/pleasure-principle-by-janet-jackson/
Friday, September 5, 2008
Whether you are a bride, maid of honor, bridesmaid, or just simply part of the wedding ceremony, Entiise Lingerie has a wide selection of lingerie, and gift sets to fit your needs.
We know that finding the right lingerie to wear under your wedding gown can be complicated and stressful but it doesn’t have to be.
Tip#1 Strapless vs. Backless is a common issue faced by brides. If your dress is a strapless, we recommend the Felina Strapless bra, or the Felina Bustier depending on the dress. Both provide great support and most importantly comfort. If you have chosen a backless wedding gown try the NuBra if you’re an A or B cup. Try the Flattering Me Bustier for more support and a extremely low back.
Tip#2 To achieve the ultimate shape in just seconds, try any of the Spanx or Wacoal items. Spanx come in numerous styles to cater any wedding gown or body type. Look 10pounds lighter in seconds with Spanx high power shaper.
Tip#3 If you have chosen a wedding gown with a low cut in the bust, try the UPlunge Bra. The UPlunge bra is perfect for any low cut dresses. Also The Flattering Me Bustier has a demi cup and is a V shape front for extra low cute gown. The Flattering Me will help tuck in the tummy and gives you the support that the U-Plunge bra might not give you.
Tip#4 To eliminate visible panty lines, a popular favorite is the Commando Seamless Thong. Going Commando is wearing close to nothing, known as the “invisible underwear.” With laser cut edges, the Commando thong is the best way to eliminate bulging or panty lines.
Tip#5 Worried that your bra or bustier might show over your gown? Don’t panic, there is a simple solution. If you don’t ask it won’t be done, ask your seamstress at your dress salon if your bustier or strapless bra can be tacked into your wedding dress.
Tip #6 Don’t be closed minded. Remember bustiers hold onto the bottom part of your torso so if your usually a 36B you can also go up or down a number size. Measuring is not an exact science. Designers use different fit models.
Tip#7 Take a close up picture of the front and back of the top of your dress. Also take a picture of yourself standing in the dress. This will help you to remember where the dress lays, and how low it goes. Most sample dresses are a size 10 so keep that in mind too, it will deffenitly be a better fit.
Tip #8 If you are wearing a slip dress you should stay away from the bustiers because the boning, and thickness of the fabric might show through. Wear a nylon body shaper with no seams, and the Nu Bra for a perfect bust line.
Tip #9 Have a professional help you with your bustier. Friends and family get scared to hurt you and won’t put it on as tight. A bustier must be fitted.
Tip #10 You wear a bra every day of your life, right? Sorry ladies you must wear a bra on the day of your wedding too. It helps make your body look proportionate, and gives you the support & shape you need in a gown.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
2. Sexiest It Girl: Rachel Bilson
3. Sexiest hour on TV: Gossip Girl
3. Sexiest Lipstick: NARS Belle Du Jour, Talk about Nude!
4. Sexiest Blogger: Perez Hilton
5. Sexiest Mogul: Gwen Stefani
6. Sexiest Ofices: Next Model Management.Open Glass Great View
7. Sexiest Hair: Eva Mendez
8. Sexiest Fix: Chocolate anything
9. Sexiest Lip Gloss: Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Plucker
10. Sexiest Website: http://www.entiiselingerie.com/ (Of Course)
11. Sexiest Foodie: Giada De Laurentiis , Love her show.
12. Sexiest Splurge: NYC Real Estate
13. Sexiest Posse: Brangelina's Entourage
14. Sexiest Shoes: Christian Louboutin
15. Sexiest Color: Purple
16. Sexiest Matini: Chocolate Matini
17. Sexiest Lashes: Clinique's Lash Power
18. Sexiest Brand: Zipcar
19. Sexiest Snack: Greek Yogurt
12. Sexiest Body: Scarlotte Johansen
13. Sexiest Status Symbol: The Sabbatical
14. Sexiest Funny Movie: Heart Break Kid
15. Sexiest Show Time Show: The Tudors
16. Sexiest Must Have: Cut Out Bootie Shoes
17. Sexiest Comeback: 90210
18.Sexiest TV Diva: Kim Kardashian
19. Sexiest Rug: Shag
20. Sexiest Place to eat in NJ: Prime in Little Falls NJ
Friday, August 29, 2008
Now, this may just be me but whenever I need to buy my guy a present, or surprise him with a little something special, I find myself wondering: What do I get him? The answer is usually one of the following: a tie, that new, cool, video game he wants soo badly, clothes, or cologne. HOWEVER, I discovered a unique and foolproof present: a pantygram. It's easy to order, totally original, and besides, what's not to love about this gift?
Be flirty, fabulous, and let your inner sex-goddess out by sending a Panty-gram to your beau. Blow his mind with a seductive little message or just a simple ‘I Love You’. Send it to his office or home for a mid-afternoon 'pick-me-up' thats sure to put a smile on his face (and visions in his head). With its discreet packaging, no-one will know the secret that is lying within.
Perfect for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, birthdays, pre-wedding gifts, or just because you want to show you’re thinking of him. This is a gift EVERY man will love, no doubt about it.
To inquire about sending your man a Panty-gram e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Adventure Seeker: South Africa
Adventure junkies head to Johannesburg to go on a safari. Prepare to be amazed when you see the big 5: African elephant, buffalo, rhino, leopard, and lion in their natural habitat. While beach bums head to Cape Town, surrounded by clifts, white sand beaches, and blue water. If you're up for an unconventional honeymoon head to Africa for a truely unique experience.
South African Tourism’s www.southafrica.net
Green Goddess: Costa Rica
If you're an eco-loving, green goddess, Costa Rica is for you. Rainforests, mountains, and beaches provide the backdrop for activities such as kayaking, zip-line tours, whale or bird watching, and surfing. Lodging is simplistic, romantic, and still affordable!
Luxury Lover: Bora Bora
We highly suggest splurging for an overwater bungalow for two, creating your own private oasis for a week . The atmosphere itself is serene, seductive, and sexy. A beach lovers dream, Bora Bora is luxurious and unbelievably romantic.
Check out the Bora Bora Lagoon Resort and www.borabora.com
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
We took video of our bra sizing experiment on two different models. We believe that bra sizing is a guide but not something to live by. Lingerie designers have different cuts, and styles to there lingerie. Try on bras and take the time to see which is the best fit for you.
One model is a small B while the other is a big B. Watch the video and see what I mean.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
We took our model and measured her according to the standard bra sizing guide.
(using a professional seamstress flexible measuring tape)
In the end, we recommend to keep an open mind about your bra size.
Bra sizing is never accurate - it constantly changes based on the bra style and brand.
Therefore, it is always important to try on your bra before purchasing it.
As always, make sure you buy the bra that best fits you, and remember, your breast should not be falling out of the bottom of your bra, popping out the top, or squeezing out of the side of your bra. If the following mishaps are occurring to you, maybe you should consider trying to go up a size or letter.