Top 10 New Years Resolution for Women
With the New Year just around the corner, people are making there New Year Resolutions. From the popular " Go to the Gym" to "Be a Better Friend" which will probably be broken two weeks into the New Year. Here's a Brave Woman's New Years Reolution List that will be easier to keep.
1. Thou shall have some self-respect: So you are stuck in a relationship, which sucks big time. Have the courage to hold out for the right relationship. If you're being given the run-around, then move on. You deserve better. And if you were eyeing that hunk who walks in the hot pants in your gym, then hit on woman! It’s the New Years…who knows he just might have made a resolution to dump his girl and is looking for a shoulder to cry on!
2. Thou shall try out a new hairstyle: Who says that you are too old to try out something funky? It's all about the right attitude, baby. So if you have got it, flaunt it. A word of advice, check with your hairdresser.
3. Thou shall plan some time with the girls: If you're single, arrange a night to explore all the new sexy merchandise on sale. And if you are nursing a recent break up, have a freedom party, girl! Don’t go the Bridget Jones way…live your life on your terms. And, by the end of the night you'll love your single status.
4. Thou shall travel more: And by this, we don’t mean to your local beach. You have a weekend to get away. So you can’t do it every weekend. Make it a point to head off to a new destination and get into the discovery mode. And if heading out alone does not strike a right cord with you, then go online and the options are galore. You could team up with various avid travelers and hit the road. Check out http://www.travelzoo.com/ for great travel deals.
5. Thou shall donate time to charity - And I don't mean your best friend named Charity; donate time to an actual cause. It’s important to do something meaningful. All of us have the intention, but somehow manage to lose the focus when it comes to choosing between heading off to a nail spa and a charity function. But in the long run, donating time always brings in a feel good factor.http://www.charity-charities.org/charities/NJ.html
6. Thou shall get sexy, naughty and kinky: If you've never tried blindfolding then give your senses a treat this year. It’s very easy for sex to fall to the bottom of your priority list, but make this New Year a kinky year! So, be different…it’s a New Year. Try wearing matching bra and panty set, a bustier too hide the belly and push up your chest. Lingerie is fun. Who said resolutions have to be boring…
7. Thou shall lose the pounds: Clichéd, but a must if you are eyeing that bikini which is a must have in your wardrobe. And you wouldn’t want to be caught dressed in one looking like a pillow dressed for a Halloween party. You don’t have to go size zero, but get the curves and get fit! The bikini season is just around the corner.
8. Thou shall learn to dance: Envied Shakira and Beyonce and have always wanted to dance like them. Then this New Year, pull out you’re dancing shoes and groove to the beats of salsa and hip-hop. Belly dancing and pole dancing is the in thing…and if you want to get a high on creativity, learn to lap dance your way through.
9. Thou shall get into gadgets! Well, I don’t mean the latest mobile phone or the sleek laptop! Get into sex toys…remember Samantha from Sex and the City! If she is your love guru, then get on her path this year. There are so many exciting and stimulating toys on the market, introduce a few into your love-making.
10. Thou shall indulge in fantasies: Who says you can’t live your fantasies…and if you run out of ideas, there’s always help around the corner. Log on to the Internet and lo behold, it’s a treasure trove of fantasies!
Source: Meenakshi Shankar/India Syndicate